During the week of Oct. 14, the Escambia County Sherriff’s Office responded to 216 complaints and three domestic calls; served 162 civil papers; and performed 39 transports, two domestic escorts, and one funeral escort. Arrested were:
• William Z. Mcintyre, 29, of Evergreen for burglary III, unlawful breaking and entering of a vehicle, theft of property I, and theft of property IV.
• Buddy L. Roberson, 49, of Atmore for probation violation.
• Sandra R. Ramieri, 27, of Flomaton for failure to appear.
• Jemartin T. Allen, 35, of Brewton for revocation of community corrections.
• Sakari D. York, 20, of Atmore for two counts of violation of bond.
• Annie D. Frye, 46, of Atmore for two counts of failure to appear.
• George K. Pettie, 34, of Atmore for failure to appear.
• Crystal S. Smith, 35, of Brewton for failure to appear.
• Kimberly F. Smith, 47, of Atmore for bond revocation.
• David T. Vickery, 18, of Atmore for bond revocation.