During the week of Oct. 21, the Escambia County Sherriff’s Office responded to 149 complaints and served 80 civil papers. Arrested were:
- Michael Montgomery, 51, of Brewton for failure to appear.
- Tracie E. Evans, 48, of Mobile for probation violation.
- Frank J. Collins, 36, of East Brewton for probation violation.
- Ronald Johnson, 44, of Vredenburgh for probation violation.
- Prince L. Wiggin, 48, of Atmore for domestic violence III-menacing, domestic violence III-criminal mischief, and violation of probation.
- James M. Lewis, 42, of Atmore for bond revocation.
- Curtis Capers, 33, of Atmore for probation violation.
• James A. Spencer, 32, of Brewton for revocation of community corrections.
- Lisa R. Thompson, 39, of East Brewton for failure to appear and negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.