Published 11:03 am Wednesday, December 20, 2017
During the week of Dec. 9, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 176 complaints and seven domestic calls; served 48 civil papers; and performed 47 transports, one domestic escort, and seven funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Molly C. Hadley, 21, of Atmore for failure to appear.
• Randall R. Weaver, 19, of Atmore for probation violation.
•Heidi R. Jackson, 40, of Brewton for failure to appear.
• Anthony W. Warner, 38, of Brewton for revocation of community corrections.
• William Fisher, 50, of Brewton for public intoxication.
• Chance E. Schoonover, 33, of Century for negotiating with a nonnegotiable instrument.
• Adam J. Cozart, 38, of Atmore for probation violation.
• Ronald W. Boone, 40, of Century for theft of property I.
• Crystal B. Wilhite, 31, of Pell City for probation violation.
• Jennifer L. Young, 26, of Atmore for a bench warrant.
• Montal X. Montgomery, 22, of Atmore for revocation of community corrections.
• Warner A. Willis, 38, of Brewton for revocation of community corrections.
Calvin Thomas, 39, of Evergreen for domestic violence III- harassing communications.
• Jonathan A. McNeil, 29, of Atmore for probation violation.
• Autumn Meadows, 31, of Brewton for probation violation.
• Ricky Tolbert, 24, of Atmore for probation violation.
• Christopher W. Smith, 51, of Brewton for assault I and criminal mischief II.