Sheriff’s Reports for the week of Feb. 21, 2018
Published 9:51 am Wednesday, February 21, 2018
During the week of Feb. 10-16, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 210 complaints and served 84 civil papers, responded to three domestic calls and performed five funeral escorts.
• Deion L. Booth, 20, of Chickasaw, for attempted murder capital murder, burglary I and robbery I.
• David W. Harris, 50, of Atmore, for domestic violence II, domestic violence strangulation and interfering with a domestic violence emergency.
• Cleveland Biggs, 44, of Atmore, for theft by deception I.
• James Grant, 35, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Jarvis D. Bailey, 31, of Montgomery, for FTA.
• Jeffery W. Warrick, 32, of Brewton, for two counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Terence T. Hall, 41, of Brewton, for distribution of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
• Gregory Z. Grey, 36, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Rita M. Tullis, 52, of Atmore, for terrorist threat, reckless endangerment and leaving the scene of an accident with injuries.
• Romona H. Smith, 57, of East Brewton, for theft of property III and fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
• Stephanie R. Merchant, 35, of Atmore, for receiving stolen property.
• William R. Raines, 35, of Repton, for FTA.
• Joel T. Klinger, 31, of Atmore, for burglary III, theft of property II and IV.
• George D. Cutts, 55, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Monique A. Mitchell, 25, of Pensacola, Fla., for eight counts of negotiating a worthles instrument.
• Kathy Ll. Wilkerson, 57, of Brewton, for unauthorized use of a vehicle.
• Richard L. Waldrop, 42, of Parker, Fla., for domestic violence strangulation, child abuse and aggrevated child abuse.
• Kendrell M. Madison, 34, of Atmore, for FTA.
• James E. Jackson, 49, of Red Level, for driving under the influence and possession of a pistol without a permit.
• Sonya L. Frazier, 34, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Jantzen L. Christopher, 51, of Anniston, for a bench warrant.
• Angie M. Raines, 55, of Evergreen, for two counts of insurance fraud I.
• Jennifer M. Smith, 39, of Brewton, for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana II.
• Mark A. Harrelson, 45, of Bay Minette, for possession of a controlled substance.
• Danny Hayes, 30, of Brewton, for sex offender registration notification act.
• Brice T. Jackson, 18, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, promoting prison contraband and pistol without a permit.
• Tony Raines, 56, of Evergreen, for insurance fraud.