Dehoff aspires to be a band director
Colby Dehoff, an eighth grade student at Brewton Middle School was chosen by teachers to be the Nine Who Shine Recipient. “Colby is very deserving of this honor. He is such a responsible and well-mannered young student. Colby always offers his help to his peers and his teachers,” said Tammy Coale, BMS school counselor. “His work ethic is impeccable and he has excellent grades. He is a star student every day at Brewton Middle School.”
1. What do you want to be when you grow up: I want to be a Band Director.
2. Activities at school and in community: I am on the Scholar’s Bowl team and tennis team. I participate in SAMUN and I’m the drum major for Brewton Middle School Band. I am also on the yearbook staff. I am a student ambassador and planner helper.
3. Parents names: Bret & Nancee Dehoff
4. Favorite subject in school and why: All subjects except P.E. I love school.
5. Other interests: Band
6. Any awards: Auburn Honor Band, District Honor Band, and Drum Major
7. My hero: My parents