During the week of July 14-20, 2018, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 178 complaints and served 92 civil papers, responded to two domestic calls and performed five funeral escorts.
• Jessica R. Hosford, 28, of Brewton, for failure to appear (FTA).
• Jeremy I. King, 39, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Marvin E. Harris, 53, of Mobile, for criminally negligent homicide.
• Keshawn Pettway, 19, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Timothy Moultrie, 27, of Alabaster, for possession of marijuana II.
• Skylar S. Rolin, 29, of Atmore, for theft of property I.
• Molly Hadley, 21, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Joshua T. Bogan, 30, of Greenville, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana I.
• Anthony T. Lovelace, 45, of Brewton, for FTA.
• Blake A. Bayne, 28, of Atmore, for FTA.
• Angela C. Bell, 46, of Castleberry, for bond revocation.
• Sandy M. Booth, 29, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Reuben N. Neal, 37, of Flomaton, for FTA.
• Kenton S. Browder, 23, of Brewton, for assault III and menacing.
• Jacob L. Baggett, 34, of Uriah, for a bench warrant.
• Tyson D. Phillips, 20, of Atmore, for receiving stolen property IV.
• Norris E. Banks, 51, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Michael A. Woods, 21, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Vincent Lambeth, N/A, of Perdido, for sexual abuse I.
• Ben E. Tingle, 49, of Atmore, for domestic violence III.
• Christopher N. McCloud, 37, of Pensacola, Fla., for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.