City of Brewton updates utilities plan
Published 11:35 am Friday, April 3, 2020
The City of Brewton has updated the utility office plan.
Starting Mon., April 6 and continuing until further notice the following is in effect.
• Drive thru open on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12 for NEW SERVICES ONLY.
• Payments will be worked up daily from the drop box and deposits made daily.
• All questions regarding bills, usage, leaks etc will be answered by telephone M-F, 8-12 and 1-5 pm., or by email.
• Applications can be submitted through email if needed.
• All work orders needed will be generated and called to appropriate personnel.
• Any questions or concerns will be answered by phone or email/voicemail checked throughout the day.
• Billing will be done as usual.
• No late fees or online fees are assessed during this time.
• Limiting one employee at the time in the office. Scheduled between Krista and Darlene.
• Sewer dumping during regular hours, place payment and paper in night drop. Receipts will be mailed at the end of the week. Dump on outside manhole if gate is locked only.
For more information call 251.809.1780 or email email@example.com.