BOE approves personnel recommendations
Published 4:49 pm Tuesday, August 4, 2020
The Escambia County Schools System approved some last-minute personnel recommendations during a special-called meeting on July 31.
The personnel recommendations included:
• Darlene Kyles, as secretary at Escambia County High School, effective May 21;
• Schemenia Reynolds, as teacher aide at ECHS, effective May 21;
• Edward Morris, as automotive teacher at Escambia Career Readiness Center, effective Sept. 1, 2020;
• Amber Leigh Ann Rowland, as elementary teacher at Escambia County Middle School to special education teacher at Flomaton Elementary School, effective Aug. 3 (replacing Ashley Mosley);
• Heather Cook, as assistant principal at ECMS, effective July 30 (replacing Lotoya Cooper);
• Michaell Brantley, as registered nurse at ECMS, effective Aug. 3 (replacing Alice Stewart);
• Kelsey Wilson, as elementary teacher at Rachel Patterson Elementary School, effective Aug. 3 (replacing Marci Anna Pouncey);
• Cody Dixon, as science teacher at W.S. Neal High School, effective Aug. 3 (replacing Teralyn Kast);
• Lena Lindsey, as counselor at WSNHS, effective Aug. 3 (replacing Leketha Bradley); and,
• Tracy Burch, as academic interventionist at ECHS, to English/language arts teacher at Pollard McCall Junior High School, effective Aug. 3 (replacing Amy Dullard).