CFSA now accepting grant applications
Published 3:52 pm Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Through its competitive grant-making process, The Community Foundation of South Alabama (“CFSA”) awards grants to local nonprofits serving Mobile, Baldwin, Escambia, Monroe, Conecuh, Choctaw, Clarke, and Washington Counties. We believe that by working together, our community can provide equal opportunity for all children, regardless of zip code, to grow into capable adults who can contribute to a prosperous and sustainable society.
The Community Foundation of South Alabama has expanded the focus area for our eight-county footprint: Family, Education, Work, Racial Equity, Arts and Culture, and Mental and Behavioral Health. For 2022, the Foundation will accept grant applications in the following six priorities:
• Promoting parenting education
• Expanding opportunities to help young people get well-paying jobs through workforce training
• Increasing access to high quality preschool education
• Increasing youth access to extracurricular activities
• Advancing matters of fairness and racial equity with a critical focus on underprivileged youth
• Increasing youth access to equitable, high-quality arts and culture programs
• Providing mental and behavioral support for individuals and families
Applications for the 2022 Closing the Opportunity Gap Grant Cycle are now available. The deadline to submit an application is August 22, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. Contact Jena Berson, Director of Communications & Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view grant guidelines, visit https://www.communityfoundationsa.org/grants-current-opportunities.