Arrests for the week of July 29
During the week of July 29, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 165 complaints and calls for service and five domestic calls, served 119 civil papers, and per formed 42 transports and three funeral escorts.
• Ladarius Q. Smith, 21, for making a terrorist threat and disorderly conduct.
• Stephanie A. Boyd, 32, failure to appear;
• Amanda D.Dubose, 36, for three counts of failure to appear;
• Monica Williams, 37, for driving with a suspended license and negotiating a worthless non-negotiatable instrument.
• Jeffery A. Jenkins, 33, for probation violation
• Theresa M. Girby, 53, for negotiating a worthless non-negotiatable instrument.
• Sandro R. Ramieri, 27, for bringing stolen property into the state;
• Cenkrystal Roberts, 34, for probation violation
•Cindy A Gray, 37, for probation violation;
•Melinda K. Ward, 47, for bond revocation’;
•James J. Peoples, 60, for failure to appear;
• Eurecka Finklea, 29, for failure to appear;
•Marc D. Reed, 45, for unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.